Exports up 4.6% during first 20 days of October
简介South Korea's exports rose 4.6 percent on-year in the first 20 days of October on robust shipme ...
South Korea's exports rose 4.6 percent on-year in the first 20 days of October on robust shipments of cars and petroleum products, data showed Monday.
The country's outbound shipments reached $33.8 billion in the Oct. 1-20 period, compared with $32.3 billion tallied a year earlier, according to the data from the Korea Customs Service.
Imports rose 0.6 percent on-year to $37.6 billion during the period, resulting in a trade deficit of $3.74 billion.
Exports fell for the 12th month in a row in September on aggressive monetary tightening by major economies and a global economic slowdown, but the country reported a trade surplus for the fourth straight month on falling energy imports.
The government expected a turnaround in exports as early as October as global demand for South Korean semiconductors has shown signs of recovering and has vowed all-out efforts to support exporters. (Yonhap)
Singer-songwriter Zion.T contemplated how to reach new listeners when working on his third studio al ...
김정은 북한 국무위원장이 지난 8월 3~5일 중요 군수공장을 시찰하면서 완성된 122mm 방사포탄 만져보는 모습. 조선중앙TV 캡처, 연합뉴스북한이 미국의 대이스라엘 군사 지원과 ...
Gotaek, which translates to "old house," signifies a historic family residence.Typically, these home ...
- Posco International completes EV parts plant in Mexico
- 윤 대통령 “저보고 소통 부족하다 지적하는 분 많아 반성”
- [KH Explains] Why Starbucks' new coupon policy is a big deal in Korea
- [Herald Interview] New Royal Salute makes grand debut to tap deeper into Korean whiskey market
- 북러 무기거래 현장 지목된 라진항…"컨테이너 더미 또 쌓였다"
- 이종석, 검수완박법엔 입법취소 의견…공수처법 위헌 입장
- SK chairman says agile responses needed in times of geopolitical strife
- Seoul shares end nearly 2% lower amid Middle East woes
- Man nabbed in naked rampage
- Fifty Fifty's Keena says outsourcing rep stoked bad blood with Attrakt, Fifty Fifty
- Japan returns favor again by flying 15 Korean nationals out of Israel
- Unification ministry plans to hold talks with UN Command to resume Panmunjom tour
- More chat with parents, greater chance of studying medicine, education
- [Our Museums] Legacy of early Catholics at Korean Catholic Martyrs' Museum
- Bedbug reports cause jitters across S. Korea
- Catch fleeting fall foliage with exciting outdoor activities
- Asiana to sell cargo biz to help Korean Air win EU approval for takeover
- S. Korea vaccinates over 76% of cattle against lumpy skin disease
- Hana Bank to offer W100b in support for small business owners
- 尹대통령 지지율 1%p 오른 34%…국민의힘 34% 민주당 33% [갤럽]
- Seoul shares up for 3rd session on Fed's rate freeze
- [New in Korean] Millionaire dog sponsors human artist in Yun Ko
- Actor Lee Sun
- [Today’s K
- Volvo expands presence in Korean market
- Hyundai, Kia report robust EV US sales, shrug off impact of IRA
- Arrest warrant issued for ex
- S. Korea to set up task force to put rising prices under control
- More mosquitoes in Seoul this fall: report
- Yoon says fake news threatens freedom, elections at AI Safety Summit