简介Stray Kids charted No. 1 on Billboard 200 with its eighth EP, according to the publication’s preview ...
Stray Kids charted No. 1 on Billboard 200 with its eighth EP, according to the publication’s preview published on Sunday in the US.
EP “Rock-Star” is the band’s fourth consecutive album to achieve the feat, following previous EPs, “Oddinary” and “Maxident,” as well as third studio album “Five-Star.”
The eight-member act is the only K-pop band to top the main albums chart more than four times besides BTS that did so six times.
The band performed at 2023 Billboard Music Awards, putting on “Lalalala,” which fronted the new EP, as well as “S-Class,” the main track from third LP. It also nabbed the Top K-Pop Album award with the full album.
The eighth EP was rolled out on Nov. 10 and topped the iTunes top albums chart in 32 regions as did the lead single on top songs chart in 37. The album sold more than 2 million copies in two days.
BTS’ Jungkook sets another sales record with solo album
Tighter rules from the US limiting China-made materials in batteries eligible for electric vehicle t ...
President Yoon Suk Yeol has said that China would not benefit from trilateral cooperation with North ...
윤재옥 국회 운영위원장이 17일 오전 서울 여의도 국회에서 열린 운영위원회 전체회의에서 의사봉을 두드리고 있다. 뉴스1여야가 내년도 국회 운영 예산안 심의에서 의정활동 개선을 위한 ...
- 5 cities in Japan splashed with Seventeen
- [Photo News] INDIAN CINEMA
- 60조 역대급 세수 펑크에도…여야, 국회 운영비 364억 증액 합의
- Fire breaks out at SK On's plant during pilot run in China
- [Herald Review] Musical 'Yujin and Yujin' captivates Taiwanese audience
- S. Korea issues navigation warning amid planned N.K. rocket launch
- Container shipping costs for US west coast rise 7 pct in October
- National Changgeuk Company's endeavor to foster pansori composers continues
- UN committee adopts resolution on N. Korean human rights for 19th straight year
- Prix Medicis winning Han Kang wants next novel to be like 'spring'
- Soyeon, Winter, Liz's collaborative song 'Nobody' comes out Thursday
- Helicopter parent's questions spark debate online
- Finance minister calls for reenactment of corporate restructuring act
- [Herald Interview] UAE economy minister urges to expand business partnerships
- [Korean History] In 2005, science world’s biggest scandal unravels in Seoul
- N. Korea 'satisfied' with tests of solid
- Number of deaths in cycling accidents soars
- US strategic bomber B
- S. Korean diplomat discusses NK human rights with US envoy
- TvN Sports, CGV to screen Bundesliga’s first ‘Korean derby’
- S. Korea set to open largest
- 윤 대통령 “국민소통·현장소통·당정소통 강화하라”
- Seoul subway on verge of strike
- Jeonse scams cause W510b in losses, with less than 25% recovered: lawmaker
- [Today’s K
- Biden says Hamas must be eliminated, US officials warn war could escalate
- Cast of ‘Norma’ says opera difficult to sing but easy to enjoy
- Ruling party chief clings on after election loss
- Reeling from election loss, ruling party picks new leader posts
- Supporters of Israel hold rally in Seoul, urge Hamas to stop atrocities
- [Our Museums] Discover wisdom of hanok at Eunpyeong History Hanok Museum
- Over 1,300 rescue workers still traumatized by Itaewon Halloween tragedy
- Welcome Daehakro Festival lights up Seoul's stage hub
- [Korea Beyond Korea] In Paris, soaring demand for Korean studies yet to be fully met
- Hamas weapons, tactics resemble those of NK: JCS