Three bidders vie for major stake in news channel YTN
简介Three groups have submitted final bids to buy a major stake in cable news channel YTN, financial sou ...
Three groups have submitted final bids to buy a major stake in cable news channel YTN, financial sources said Monday, with the results of the bidding expected to be announced later in the day.
In November last year, two state-run firms announced a plan to put their combined 30.95 percent stake in YTN up for sale.
Apparel exporter Hansae Co.; Eugene Group, with businesses ranging from distribution and finance to logistics and entertainment; and the Global Peace Foundation (GPF), established by Moon Hyun-jin, the third son of Moon Sun-myung, the late founder of the Unification Church, have joined the auction, according to the sources.
Samil PricewaterhouseCoopers is managing the deal.
The final bidder and its bidding price require the approval of the Korea Communications Commission. (Yonhap)
이낙연 전 총리가 지난달 28일 서울 용산구 백범김구기념관에서 열린 사단법인 연대와공생 '대한민국 위기를 넘어 새로운 길로' 포럼에서 기조연설을 하고 있다. 뉴스1이낙연 전 더불어 ...
이준석 전 국민의힘 대표가 22일 오후 서울 성북구 고려대학교 4.18 기념관에서 열린 초청 토론회에 참석해 발언하고 있다. 뉴스1이준석 국민의힘 전 대표는 24일 한동훈 법무부 ...
Apple’s latest iPhone 15 series is enjoying more popularity than its predecessor in Korea, bucking t ...
- Boeing eyes more Chinook helicopter exports to S. Korea
- Story of first female leader of traveling entertainers reimagined
- [KH Explains] Why Apple's iPhone15 is selling better in Korea than China, Japan
- Christmas comes early with aespa's 'Jingle Bell Rock'
- [Herald Interview] Lee Eung
- [Herald Interview] ‘Digital paradigm shift to VR will happen 2026’
- 尹지지율 긍정 33%·부정 58%…"명절 기간 물가 등 경제난 체감"
- 한 경기도 안 뛰고 병역 면제?…국감 오른 아시안게임 '병특'
- South Korean oil payments for Iran frozen again over Hamas links
- [Herald Interview] Indonesia's Aladin Bank CEO eyes digital banking partnerships with Korea
- “가자주민 삶 최악…한국지원 절실”
- Dansaekhwa master Park Seo
- Dansaekhwa master Park Seo
- “北, 무단철거 금강산 골프장서 옥수수 건조”
- KT & G to build new tobacco plant in Kazakhstan
- 혼전임신 직원에 "애비없는 애"…갑질 서기관 감싼 복지부 논란
- Golf club's 'no Japanese car' policy sparks controversy
- 60조 역대급 세수 펑크에도…여야, 국회 운영비 364억 증액 합의
- Yoon says China would not benefit from trilateral cooperation with Russia, N. Korea
- [Herald Interview] Latvia hopes to boost economic, cultural ties with Korea
- Unique indoor dating spots to warm your winter days
- Culture Ministry offers Suneung takers free exhibitions, discounted performances
- [From the scene] Nakwon
- Seoul shares open higher ahead of Nvidia results
- Fire breaks out at SK On's plant during pilot run in China
- Rising obesity in S. Korea comes amid doubts over BMI's reliability
- 추미애 "尹대통령 지지율 30%대 받쳐주는 철벽통들이 있다"
- IMF raises South Korea's inflation forecast to 3.6% for 2023
- Seoul Philharmonic's new music director van Zweden to focus on Mahler, collaborations
- 인요한 “한동훈, 신선하고 합리적…총선 역할 결정된다면 좋은 일”
- Prosecutors seek 5
- Baekyangsa's Buddhist cuisine templestay teaches what it means to eat beyond taste
- 초유의 행정전산망 '먹통'에…野 "한심하다는 말도 아깝다"
- Will Suneung without ‘killer questions’ reduce reliance on private education?
- Exports gain 2.2% from Nov. 1
- [Herald Review] NCT 127 takes inspiration from ‘Matrix’ for 3rd tour