Four killed after fishing boat capsizes in S. Korea
简介Four people were killed and the remaining 14 crew members on board suffered minor injuries as their ...
Four people were killed and the remaining 14 crew members on board suffered minor injuries as their fishing boat capsized off South Korea's southwestern coast, coast guard officials said Sunday.
The incident took place at 5:57 a.m. on Sunday as the boat overturned in seas off the west coast town of Buan, 204 kilometers south of Seoul, after colliding with a tugboat, officials said.
The four people were found unconscious when they were rescued and the remaining 14 people who were also saved sustained minor injuries, officials said.
The cause of the collision was still under investigation, the coast guard said. (Yonhap)
South Korean drugmakers are in a rush to mass-produce antipyretics and antibiotics to keep pace with ...
A UN General Assembly committee on Wednesday passed a resolution on North Korean human rights for th ...
Hyundai Motor Group Executive Chair Chung Euisun has received the Order of the British Empire from B ...
- KFCC hosts workshop for sustainable growth in Africa
- Ive, aespa, NewJeans, StayC and Kiss of Life join star
- Shanghai art scene puts on fair show while struggling to recover from pandemic
- Seoul shares open higher on Wall Street gains
- Seoul shares open tad higher on tech, financial gains
- [KH explains] Chinese battery makers gobbling up Korean rivals’ European market share
Seoul shares open tad higher on tech, financial gains
Top diplomats of S. Korea, US, Japan hold talks on margins of APEC summit
‘Concrete Utopia’ clinches best picture at Daejong Film Awards
Korean chip giant chiefs to travel to Netherlands with president
[Herald Review] ‘Our Season’: a relatable story for all moms and daughters
Bill pushed to let South Korea list Hamas as foreign terrorist before UN
- Seoul shares end higher on Fed's rate cut hopes
- [Today’s K
- [Hello Indonesia] Green growth cements Korea
- 홍준표 "혁신위 해체위기, 이준석은 앞길 막아…용산 어쩌나"
- Venezuelan Embassy holds disputed Essequibo territory referendum event
- Rural development expert nominated as agriculture minister
- Province office raided in probe into wife of opposition leader
- 'Single’s Inferno Season 3' returns with no
- LS Cable develops world’s fastest data transfer cable
- Ocean specialist tapped as maritime affairs minister
- Returning minister Yu In
- Unwind with Korea food, lifestyle docs on Netflix
- S. Korea to review additional measures against N. Korea's arms transfer to Russia
- [New on scene] Hong Xa
- [Obituary] Park Seo
- Seoul to implement alert system to manage overcrowded areas
- Posco Future M achieves 100% recycling of refractory waste
- Andong, serene destination for immersing in traditions
- 공군 수송기 급파, 한·일 220명 텔아비브 탈출
- S. Korea, UAE strike bilateral free trade agreement
- Choo calls for end to protectionism, supply chain recovery during G20 meeting
- Key ruling party officials offer to resign over by
- 이용, 지도부 때린 서병수·홍문표에 "선당후사·솔선수범 하라"
- [이번 주 리뷰] 중동 전쟁 우려…국민의힘 보선 참패(9~14일)
- TXT shatters records, tops charts with 3rd LP
- BTS' V joined by Jimin in solo fan meeting 'Vicnic'
- New book sheds light on ongoing debate and legacy of comfort women issues
- SK to hold CEO meeting in Paris
- Pyongyang denies allegations of Hamas using North Korean weapons